Páginas

domingo, abril 29, 2007

closing time


fran`s

Closing time, open all the doorsAnd let you out into the worldClosing time, turn all of the lights onOver every boy and every girlClosing time, one last call for alcoholSo finish your whiskey or beerClosing time, you don’t have to go homeBut you can’t stay here
I know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeTake me home
Closing time, time for you to go outTo the places you will be fromClosing time, this room won’t be openTill your brothers or your sisters comeSo gather up your jackets, move into the exitsI hope you have found a friendClosing time, every new beginningComes from some other beginning’s end
I know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeTake me home
Closing time, time for you to go outTo the places you will be from
I know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeI know who I want to take me homeTake me home
Closing time, every new beginningComes from some other beginning’s end

Nenhum comentário: