Páginas

sábado, setembro 16, 2006

crazyy


fran`s
I remember when, I remember,
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase.
Even your emotions had an echoIn so much space
And when you're out there

Without care,Yeah,
I was out of touch
But it wasn't because
I didn't know enoughI just knew too much
Does that make me crazy?

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly
And I hope that you are having the time of your life

But think twice, that's my only advice
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control
Well, I think you're crazy

I think you're crazyI think you're crazy
Just like me
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb

And all I remember is thinking,
I want to be like them
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence
I've come
And I can die when I'm done
Maybe I'm crazyMaybe you're crazyMaybe we're crazyProbably

Nenhum comentário: