Páginas

domingo, dezembro 31, 2006

feliz 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


fran`s
Yeah,Uh Huh,LaRaRaRaLa
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Hey baby, my nose is getting big
I noticed it be growing when
I been tellingthem fibs
Now you say your trust's getting weaker
Probably cuz my lies just started getting deeper
And the reason for my confession is that
I learnedmy lesson
And I really think you oughta know the truth
Because I lied and
I cheated and I lied a little more
But after I did it
I don't know what
I did it forI admit that
I have been a little immature
Fucking with your heart like
I was the predatorIn my book of lies
I was the editor and the author
I forged my signatureAnd now
I apologize for what I did to you
Cuz what you did to me
I did to
No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie
No no no no, yeah you know know know know you gotta try
What you gonna do when it all comes out
When I see you & what you're all about
Nononono baby, nononono don't lie
Because you know you know you know you
know you know you gotta try
She said I'm leaving

She can't take the pain
It's hard to continue this love,
it ain't the same
Can't forget the things that
I've done inside herbrain
Too many lies committed too many games
She feeling like a fool getting on the last train
Trying to maintain but the feeling won't change
I'm sorry for the things that
I've done and what I
became Caught up in living my life in the fast lane
Blinded by lights, cameras,
you know the fame
I don't know the reason why
I did these things

And I lie and I lie and I lie and I lieAnd now ya emotions are drainedWhen I lie and I lie and a little lie lieAnd now ya emotions are drained

Yo, I'm lying to my girl even though

I love herAnd she all in my world
I give her all my attention and diamonds & pearl
She's the one who makes me feel on top of the world
Still I'm lyin' to my girl,
I do itAnd I lie and
I lie and I lie till there's no turning back
I don't know why, and I lie and I lie till I don't
knowwho I amAnd then I tell myself
No no no no baby, nononono don't lieNo no no no,

yeah you know know know know you gotta try
What you gonna do when it all comes out
When I see you & what you're all about
No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie
No no no no baby, no no no no
Stop, st-stop st-stop stop stop lying.

Nenhum comentário: